Call Us Now 1.718.886.5240
Learn English in New York City
Queens ESL - Global ESL Academy Logo
bg bg bg F-1 Visabg Student Services bg bg bg bg

How to Get a SEVIS I-20


If you would like to study full time in the U.S., then you should apply for a student (F-1) visa. A student visa is issued by the American Embassy in your home country. In order to apply for a student visa, you must have a SEVIS I-20 issued by the school you would like to attend. Global ESL Academy is authorized under federal law to admit non-immigrant F-1 students and can issue I-20s. Please note that students on a student visa are required by U.S. Immigration law to study in a full-time program with a minimum of 18 hours per week.

To download our Pre-Arrival Packet, please click here.




*If you need information on housing, please click here.

GEA's Idiom of the Week is "the talk of the town," which means that it's what everyone is talking about. To begin improving your English by getting our Idiom of the Week sent to you by e-mail, please click below.

Global ESL Academy on Facebook CEA

© 2009-2016 Global ESL Academy | ESL New York | All Rights Reserved.